Our client is an emerging and innovative firm with a growing presence and a demanding technology requirement. Due to growth, they have a new senior position as Senior IT Manager, this is a key strategic role at architecture level where you will be responsible for an expanding technology portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative, problem-solving skills and vision with the ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based on priorities, schedules and an understanding of the business goals and initiatives.
This is a full time, permanent position based at Company Headquarters in Co. Louth
- Working closely with the design team to plan and resource the product roadmap and rollout
- Technology selection, strategy, and architecture
- Development and DevOps process design and facilitation
- Technical team recruitment, management, and development
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5+ years in a technical team lead role, preferably with exposure to team building and recruitment
- Practice in management of onshore and offshore teams a benefit
- Experience with LAMP stack web and mobile development technology like PHP, Java, Swift and databases like Mongo and MySQL preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with DevOps processes for platforms like GitHub, AWS, Play Store and AppStore