Established over 10 years ago, Software Placements is a boutique indigenous Irish IT and Semiconductor recruitment company based in Merrion Square, Dublin 2. We are a company who prides itself on its quality of service, experience and market knowledge of our consultants, our entrepreneurial culture and empowering Start-Ups through sponsoring Dublin Beta and Startup Grind Dublin. We are now looking for a number of candidates with winning mentality and attitude to join our growing team of IT and Semiconductor Consultants.
We are not selling a job, we are selling a career!
This an opportunity for the right individual to join the company at this exciting development phase and help shape its future.
We are looking for winners with genuine drive and ambition with the desire and ability to be highly successful and help to build and define the business
You will be able to carve out a business area and career path, the more successful you are the more your business will grow around you.
Ultimately you could become a future leader of the business / a member of the senior management team
You will have unlimited earnings potential and benefit from an exceptional commission structure.
The successful candidate will be engaged in recruiting all levels IT/Software professionals & the continuous development of our client base.
Interested applicants should be experienced & successful Sales Consultants, operating ideally in the Technology sector or come from a strong Technology background and commitment and drive to develop a business then this is the opportunity for you.
These are the following duties/skills for the successful candidate:
- Full 360 roles on offer including sourcing of top talent, presentation of CVs and the management of the process right through to offer stage
- Become a technical master by specialising in a particular vertical within the IT Market
- Serve as a company ambassador of the brand locally and overseas
- Building of new relationships with new clients and generating revenue from these
- Account Management of current clients to develop key relationships with new hiring managers
- Management of Recruitment Database and use of Social Media tools and associated jobs boards
- Sourcing of local and international IT candidates for Irish & German based clients
- Write candidate focused advertisements to attract top talent.
- Interviewing and screening of candidates to ensure best possible fit for specific role & company
- Development of social media and networking strategies to source new candidates
- Winner, driven, determined, tenacious, hardworking individual that will commit long term to making the role a success
- Minimum of two years’ recruitment experience ideally within IT or commission based sales or telesales
- Proven ability to manage accounts and prioritize processes to ensure service delivery
- Strategic business development experience ideally within Irish marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid appreciation of IT terminology or keen interest to develop this knowledge
- Quality focused approach to revenue delivery
- Self-starter who can work autonomously
- Confident, upbeat, positive person who can get results
- Excellent communicator who can build long term relationships with our new and existing customers
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BSc in related discipline
Why work for us:
- Boutique Agency with 10 years’ experience in IT and Semiconductor Recruitment in Ireland and Europe.
- Highly respected with long standing relationships in the Irish market.
- Three of the current team are Fellows of the National Recruitment Federation with over 50 years’ experience in IT recruitment between them
- Warm desks- more than 300 active clients at any time and database of over 15,000 candidates
- Earn between 30%-40% commission of your billings plus bonus yearly bonus.
- Lots of incentives and Perks –Quarterly weekend’s trips away to Europe and Top billers’ lunches or Vouchers
- Fun Environment- Sports and Social Events – From Golf to Craft Beer and Whiskey appreciation
- Generous Employee Benefits: Variety of Leave and Insurance Cover – Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, Bike to Work, Travel Tax Saver and PRSA schemes
- Empowering Start-Up and Entrepreneurial Culture – Proud Sponsor of Dublin Beta Start-Up Community and Startup Grind Dublin
- Clear structured career patch – All employees encouraged to reach their maximum potential
For an informal discussion contact Míchéal at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com