Role: Senior IT Technical Support Administrator
Location: Dublin 1
Industry: Financial Services
Our client, a leading financial services company in Dublin 1, have an immediate requirement for a Senior IT Technical Support Administrator who will be responsible for the smooth running of our client’s computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
The Senior IT technical support Admin will also participate in some phases of project activities, for the delivery of ICT services in response to business needs and/or to enable continuing innovation of the ICT infrastructure in accordance with best practises and audit requirements.
- Act as the bridge between both internal/external IT Service Providers and the company.
- Support monitoring of company’s ticketing system, its improvement and reporting.
- Monitor Outsourcer’s SLAs continuously improving existing reporting.
- Monitor and maintain - in liaison with outsourcer - computer systems and networks to ensure the highest level of efficiency.
- Install, configure and repair computer hardware, operating systems and applications, following diagrams and written instructions.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues, both on PCs and on mobile phones.
- Assist users in troubleshooting technical issues both face-to-face or over the phone.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software fault.
- Take ownership of problems and try and come up with pro-active solutions seeking support from Senior IT Administrator when needed.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with internal or external customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology for existing environments and for new projects.
- Ensure the integrity of data is preserved, and appropriate logical and physical security controls are in place.
- Support production and maintenance Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans and their periodical test.
- Support production and maintenance of company’s Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Training and development of other team members.
- Due to the nature of some activities and to avoid disruption to the business, some actions are to be performed outside of business hours, including providing ‘On Call’ services as deemed necessary by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer science
- 2 - 5 years’ experience within an IT Service Desk in enterprise
- Knowledge of Industry’s KPI's & Standards
- Good excel and reporting knowledge
- Professional Proficiency with English
- Monitoring of IT outsourcers/Third-Party Vendors
- Design and Improvement of service desk’s tools (Manage Engine, Service Now)
- Assets and licences management
- Experience with reports’ design and creation
- Advanced excel knowledge for data analysis
Competencies / Skills
- Passion for customer service and satisfaction with a high level of motivation, flexibility and drive
- Strong problem-solving aptitude & Logical Thinking
- Excellent time management, and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading FS company with great company culture and genuine career opportunities. For more information please contact John Horrigan on 087-7431985 or at email@example.com or simply apply through the link.
Excellent Employee Benefits on Offer