Stelfox has partnered with a global fin-tech client that provides real-time data management to over 90% of the world's financial services institutions.
Based in the heart of Dublin city centre, Our client has created a dedicated Technology Hub where it currently employs over 60 Software Engineering Professionals across several dynamic scrum teams.
Here the Software Engineering team is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and testing new features for a large, complex cloud-based financial data platform.
Our client is now actively recruiting for a Senior Back End Software Engineer with expensive Java programming skills to join their development team.
What you'll be doing...
- Deliver software features for the world's foremost data management platform to the financial markets
- Design and implement new product features, taking complete ownership from inception through to production
- Work as part of a fast-paced Agile development team, delivering solutions on time
What you'll need...
- BSc. / MSc. in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or related field
- Strong software engineering experience using modern Java technologies ( Java 8, Spring Boot, REST, etc.)
- Proven background in designing and developing large scale enterprise systems.
- Any experience with financial data management/ market data/ reference data/ static data/ index data is a bonus
- Previous knowledge of Python is a bonus
- Any experience in implementing APIs in a microservices environment is highly desirable
- Any Experience with Elastic Search, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Oracle, NoSQL is also desirable
- Open to learning functional programming and other new technologies quickly
What you'll receive...
- Competitive salary
- Excellent performance bonus
- Salary review every year
- Free Healthcare with Laya for you and family
- Pension contribution, up to 8%
- Training and development
- Life Assurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tax saver travel / Bike to Work scheme
- Free Breakfast