A senior role currently exists with our client at HQ in Limerick.
This Senior JEE Developer position comes with a highly competitive package and challenging set of responsibilities.
You will be joining a very successful Irish software company with offices and customers worldwide. Their software is used daily by millions of people around the globe. This is an award-winning company and they now have this key position available.
Some of your likely responsibilities will include:
- Mentor junior team members
- Design, review, coding and trouble shooting
- Developing in JEE / Java environment
- Create and monitor test plans
- Install developed applications on client sites
- Keep senior management updated on project progress
- Support continuous tool deployment and integration
- Design system architecture
- Develop green field microservices
- Working in an Agile environment
As a Senior Developer you should meet much of the following criteria:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Educated to relevant degree level
- Linux / Unix knowledge
- High level of experience with Spring, REST / JSON, Git
Although not essential, exposure to some of the following is advantageous:
- Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, AWS, TLS, Python, Perl, SQL Redis, Cassandra, Kafka, Logging frameworks
- Cloud deployment
- Green field microservices based application development
In return you will have:
- A very competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme (above average)
- Full health insurance
- Additional holidays
- Exceptional team environment using the latest technology
- Many more additional benefits!
This is a terrific opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most successful technology firms. For more information regarding this Senior JEE Developer role, contact Eddie on 0862393885 or email@example.com
Sponsorship is not immediately available unfortunately due to the urgency of this role. However, if you possess a 1G permit and require sponsorship in the future then this can be arranged.