Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Galway
A gobal leading medical device manufacturer is seeking a senior manufacturing engineer in Galway to join their world renowned team with generous package and progression path !
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical device and life sciences solutions who are acknowledged on a global scale. Offering the complete solution from design straight through to manufacture, our client is renowned for innovative design and reliable manufacturing services. With locations across the globe and a growing employee headcount within the thousands, our client delivers hundreds of products within medical device and life sciences priding delivering excellence to all their customers.
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of:
- Managing a team of engineers and technicians - deliver training, discipline and personal development when necessary
- Implement continuous improvement procedures to improve the efficiency of the injection and press moulding operations
- Set engineering goals with other senior engineering staff in conjunction with the business plan and goals
- Ensure all process and H&S regulation is adhered to in the team
- Provide technical support to the engineers and technicians on moulding issues
We are looking to speak to candidates who ….
- Have a strong knowledge of different moulding processes
- Have strong people management skills and have demonstrated this before in a managerial role
- Have a knowledge of process improvement in production (Lean/Six Sigma experience is an advantage)
- Previous experience in a medical device or life sciences environment would also be an advantage
- Salary: €60-70k (DOE)
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!
Healthcare, Bonus, Pension, etc