Salary is negotiable upon experience and a competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Uncovering client’s main goals and finding the best solution for them financially
- Managing related paperwork, such as keeping track of bank statements and lender applications.
- Generating and developing relationships with various companies and local sources, in order to find and meet the needs of potential clients.
- Liasing and negotiating with banks and direct lenders in order to find the best loan for the client’s situation.
- Accurately assessing the client’s financial circumstances, credit history and affordability, in order to find their ideal match.
- Ensuring their activities are in accordance with banking and financial legislation
- Exceeding financial targets and meeting time targets
- Maintaining and developing market knowledge and information on all mortgage products and related service
Skills and competencies;
- QFA Designation, or strong APA
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in as similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative, and work well under pressure or in a fast pace environment
- Be confident with their approach and understanding of market leading product Knowledge within Mortgages
- A team player, and good working attitude
Commission & Bonus