- Work closely with one other Software engineer / Application support individual plus a small offshore software engineering team that feels into development.
- Review current Retail software which holds legacy code in a monolithic and look to modernise it for the future once the legacy elements are addressed
- Full automony in your role, so being a self-starter and comfortable giving advice to senior management in steps to move the product forward and improve product roadmap.
- Strong hands-on coding in backend - C#, SQL / Databases, API integration
- Cloud experience is an advantage for the future for any migrations.
- Experience working on legacy .Net code is preferred (VB6 / VB.net / C# early versions) for reasons being that in order to move the product forward and modernise it, legacy / technical debt needs to be addressed first.
- Experience working on Retail Software / Retail ERP solutions will be a big help in this role in order to understand the end to end cycle of Retail (Order Management, Inventory management, Mobile POS, Financial reporting and other modules).
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.