Our client based in Limerick city centre is looking for Senior .Net Full Stack Software Engineers to join their team on a long-term (3 years) contract basis.
Candidates should have experience with all levels of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for an enterprise-level application.
You will have a chance to work with a highly professional self-organising team of engineers working in an agile environment. The Team is open to new ideas and feedback and they believe in building great software, technical excellence and having fun.
They are a cross-functional DevOps oriented team, and you will have the opportunity to work on their Infrastructure as Code as well as build and release automation.
- be leading technical direction within the team in terms of microservices architectures and best practices in relation to event sourcing and synchronising data between distributed systems.
- be redesigning and re-implementing legacy systems using cloud-based services to meet the rapidly growing need for horizontal scaling.
- be actively participating in agile ceremonies (Backlog refinement, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives).
- be working with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
- will be performing and automating unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of the functional and technical quality of deliverables.
- will be providing valuable insights in design reviews and code reviews.
- will be available out-of-business hours for production support (level 2-3) on a rotational basis.
Our Client value communication, common sense and interpersonal skills. The perfect candidate should have:
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to give and take feedback and share knowledge
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- The ability to influence software engineering best practices within your team.
- min. 5 years of development experience working through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
- min. 2 years of experience building microservices on a Microsoft platform.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with event sourcing
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with messaging systems and related technologies
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, C#.
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
- Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
Nice to have:
- MS Azure
- Net Core 2
- Experience with azure data services
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) desirable
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.