Senior Network Engineer / Architect needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop). This is an initial 6 month daily rate contract. As Senior Network Engineer / Architect your main focus will be to support oversee our Global WAN and to support local LAN implementations worldwide while being based in Dublin.
- Analysis, design and development of IT systems road map and implementation
- Gather and analyses, data and develop architectural requirements at project level
- Technical authority for the architecture, implementation and on-going administration of system, network, security and Cloud technologies to deliver projects.
- Work with the offshore partner to transfer new technologies into our Operations division
- Design and Oversight on LAN implementations
- Oversight of new site WAN connectivity ensure the solution meets the business needs.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experienced with multi-layered network design and implementation.
- Experience of working with an offshore key supplier
- Strong cross-functional team player with the ability to work seamlessly across the organization.
- Solid understanding of IT and Ops organizations and deliverables
- Cisco / HP Aruba Local Area Network and Wireless solutions
- IPS / Firewalls
- Hybrid implementations of Private and Public clouds
Neg daily rate