Senior Network and Security Administrator
- 12 Month Contract
My client based in Dublin requires a candidate to work with a broad range of technologies, designing, delivering and maintaining the company network.
- Implement network standards and best practice
- Manage day to day network and security global operations
- Design new network, wireless and security solutions
- Deployment and management of core network connectivity, wireless, firewall, security remote access etc
- Manage user access management
- Carry out vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and pen testing
- Monitor and implement security solutions
- 5+ years experience managing network and security environments
- Third level technical degree
- Experience across multiple geographic regions
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Cisco LAN and wireless protocols
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- Excellent firewall knowledge
- Knowledge managing IDS/IPS Systems
- CISSP or similar desirable
- Infrastructure certifications desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company in Dublin. If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
€450.00 - €550.00 /per day