Senior Network Security Engineer required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. The Senior Network Security Engineer will be an SME covering multiple technology platforms with extensive design and implementation experience.
• Work with Divisional IT departments, Group Security Officer and other SME’s to help define and implement a best practice security posture across multiple technical platforms and help build standards across the entire Group
• Act as the final point of (internal) escalation on technical issues.
• Provide consultation and guidance during early systems design and conception.
• Work with the Group Security Officer and other SME to help define and implement a best practise security posture across multiple technical platforms.
• Work as part of the Group Infrastructure team the successful candidate will be responsible for setting technology best practise and build standards across the Group.
• This is a global role with occasional travel to the UK, USA as required.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years' IT or network security experience.
• Stakeholder Management and communication skills to build impact and influence.
• Exp with Palo Alto Firewalls
• Cisco Networking (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
• Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Server, SQL Server, SCCM, Office and mail 365
• Information Security best practise and methodology
• Identity and Access Management
• CISSP/SSCP/CCSP/GSEC or GCFW an advantage
• 15% Bonus
• 25 days Annual Leave
• Pension contribution of up to 10%
15% bonus + 10% Pension + 25 day AL