Senior OEM Engineer- Project Automation
Exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical in Carlow as Senior OEM Engineer- Project Automation
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems & full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners.
The Senior OEM engineer will be responsible for the delivery, and qualification of OEM controls systems ensuing adherence to the all automation, quality and data integrity requirements.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with the company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- May sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, off-site or at the PM office in Cork.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.