As the Office 365 Consultant you will provide senior level IT consultation and support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. You will provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. This role also assumes responsibility for mentoring and coaching less experienced IT engineers.
You will join a busy team of Consultants working with some of Ireland’s top companies on new and exciting projects where no 2 days are the same!
- Will be to responsible to service Office365 engagements with Ergo’s customer base.
- Provide extended on-site consultation and implementation to varied customers.
- Work with colleagues in Ergo to deliver large scale Office 365 projects to a high level of quality.
- Provide an leadership and guidance throughout Ergo for all Office 365 related services.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions.
- Document relevant technical information.
- Expert knowledge of Office365 and related products
- PowerShell Scripting
- Windows Azure AD Connect Customization
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
Education & Experience:
- Relevant industry standard accreditations required such as Office365 MCSA
- Previous client facing experience
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Only candidates with valid work permit (EU passport, Stamp 4 Visa, Spousal Visa) can be considered