A leading digital news company, my client has an opening for a Senior PHP developer to join their innovative engineering team.
Reporting to the CTO, the Senior PHP Developer will be responsible for developing world-class applications and products for an extremely exciting and innovative project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure code development
- Technical expertise in LAMP Stack development
- Creating and maintaining high-quality SaaS products.
- Working to strict deadlines within the Agile environment
- Keeping up to date with the latest Tech trends and developments to ensure that our products continue to be world class…
- Proven software development experience in PHP development
- MVC Frameworks essential: Laravel, Symfony, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years PHP/LAMP Stack development experience
- Experience of BDD
- Restful API
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
As a reward for your commitment to this role, you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Kenny Vaughan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4648 or email your C.V in Word format to email@example.com or through the link provided.