Search Talent are recruiting for a Part Time Senior Grade Physiotherapist for a leading company in their field. Based in the Munster/Cork area.
The Company are established in their field, have an excellent reputation, and work in a variety of locations. They provide multiple services in many long-term residential locations as well as people's own homes. They specialise in geriatric care. You would be working with a multi-disciplinary team including O/T's, Physical Therapists, Exercise and Rehab Therapists.
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in the ageing adult. Previous work experience working with older adults and has a keen interest in exercise therapy. This ideal candidate is someone who has decided to specialise working with older adults and is keen to be involved in CPD and research.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out individual assessments
- Be involved in joint multidisciplinary assessments, functional, fitness and falls risk assessments
- Use best practice outcome measures to devise treatments plans that achieve person centred short and long-term goals
- Deliver specialised group exercise therapy to older adults of all levels of physical and cognitive capabilities
- Competent and enthusiastic in instructing, prescribing, recording, analysing best practice exercise with participants of varying capacity and pathologies.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities for this post.
- Flexible and willing to be involved in all Company activities
- Current member of the ISCP
- Must have recent and long-term references.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Own car and a full driving licence.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunities to upskill as a specialised trainer.
- CPD & research opportunities available and encouraged.
- Varied workday and locations.
- Company work phone.
- Travel expenses are paid when using your private vehicle as per company policy.
- Company vehicles available for travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Physio that offers a competitive package and genuine inclusive support for further professional development.
Company willing to be flexible regarding houring hours and start date.
To Apply for this Exciting Opportunity Today - Please send your CV to Mark at Search Talent - call 01 963 9311.