Our client, a major supplier of products and services to the Manufacturing sector, is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join their excellent Engineering department. This is permanent role with a multi-national firm, and will based in their Cork office.
• Preparation of equipment lists and specifications for procurement
• Detailed design of process equipment and communication with other project team members [CAD, automation and electrical engineers]
• Risk analysis for Health and Safety planning
• Procurement and progress checking
• Preparation of installation specifications, and management of installations
• Commissioning of projects
• Develop project documentation
• Liaise with Project Managers on project budgets and cost estimates.
• Must have a minimum of a third level degree in a relevant engineering subject (Biosystems/Chemical/Mechanical/Process) and at least 5 years’ experience as a process or project engineer in a relevant industry.
• Must have very good knowledge of process design and operation in a relevant industry and show an ability to prepare basic process flow diagrams
• Must have a good understanding of key process operations such as mass transfer [pumping] and heat transfer
• Must have a good understanding of design for Clean-In-Place.
• Familiarity with key equipment such as pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and instruments.
• Familiarity with some of the key steps of project execution – planning, design, budgeting, purchasing, installation and commissioning.
• Should be familiar with current health and safety regulations (Health & Safety at Work Act, Safety, Health & Welfare at work (Construction) Regulations)
• Proficient in Office software – Word and Excel
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate well with others under time pressure
• Can manage information and documentation effectively in a team environment
• Be able to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or send your Cv to email@example.com