Senior Procurement Analyst - WD30065407060
What you will do
In leading Procurement CoE business intelligence initiatives, the Senior Procurement Analyst will work across geographies to deliver initiatives which add value to the procurement organization.
Additionally the Business Intelligence Senior Procurement Analyst will be a key contributor in providing analytical-level support to the Procurement Category teams.
The role requires analytical rigor and technical expertise to produce fact based summary information. The role is a strategic and tactical position responsible for developing and managing key internal stakeholder relationships across the Procurement organization. The Business Intelligence Senior Procurement Analyst will assist senior management by preparing meeting materials and facilitating project/initiative meetings. Additionally the role will provide assistance to other Business Intelligence team members when creating visualization dashboards.
How you will do it
- Analysis of existing data to assist data governance activities
- Drive improvements in the quality of data – meet with key procurement personnel to understand issues with data and work across the organization to correct data
- Driving standardization, creating enterprise reports that achieve economies of scale
- Supports Global Teams for JCI with any Procurement data requests
- Understand key procurement data standards e.g. Enterprise Taxonomy
- Utilize emerging technologies to improve existing reports and dashboards
What we look for
- Bachelor degree. Preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management or Information Systems
- 6 years suggested minimum experience in either Supply Chain or data analytics
- Flexible team player who can work in a global organization
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Spoken
- Experience with data visualization / dashboards. PowerBI.com preferred
- High level of expertise in Excel and/or Access
- Knowledge of Word, Visio, SQL, Powerpoint
- Ability to persuade/influence team members from different functions / geographies
- Project Management skills
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.