SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER QC
Headcount Engineering is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our client’s biopharma facility in Dublin.This is a key role for the department responsible for collating and planning for all QC projects and non-routine requests including transfers and NPI. This person will also be responsible for resource planning and tracking.
- Support portfolio management of the New Product Introductions to the site as applied to QC organisation.
- This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project planning for new QC equipment introduction, identifying key milestones and tracking of same from procurement through to equipment validation and approval of equipment for use.
- Project planning for Analytical Method Transfers, identifying key milestones and tracking of same through to delivery and completion.
- Project Management of complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives, including:
o Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, stakeholders and management on the goals of the project
o Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
o Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
o Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
o Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable.
o Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork though Operational Excellence
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
- 5-8 years’ experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems. Experience with Spotfire would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements. Experience with project managing of QC labs would be an advantage.
- Project management certification advantageous.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org