Senior Project Manager for a Project in Citywest
We at Sigmar are seeking a senior project manager for a project in Dublin Citywest
The role entails managing the delivery of a mechanical and electrical upgrade project.
This individual will be the senior person on the Project from a full-time basis.
This is a 6-8-month contract position with a daily pay rate.
What is required:
- Experience is being the Main Project Manager for delivering a large-scale project.
- Experience in being a client facing Project Manager as the Main point of contact.
- Experience in Critical Environment’s – (Data Centre preferred).
The Job at Hand:
- Manage project team in delivering against the scope of works and focused on quality outcomes.
- Work closely with customer teams and company teams as well as other stakeholders to deliver against customer expectations and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and manage all day to day project activities for allocated project.
- Manage all staff allocated to work on an allocated project.
- Support the recruitment and management of project delivery teams/personnel.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.