Senior Project Manager - SAP S4/HANA Implementation - €600-650 per day - 6-12 Month Contract
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a S4/HANA Implementation based in Central Dublin. This is a senior position based on site with their client and you will be responsible for delivering the finance modules within the program.
- Manage and lead full cycle of SAP project implementation across EMEA to support core finance processes, ie payments/payroll, reporting, order management, GL close.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to identify and document project goals, objectives and action plans in order to facilitate successful implementation/execution of the project.
- Develop and manage project plans and to see the project through to successful completion within established time frames/budget/resources.
- Track project weekly and report to stakeholders on progress including milestones, issues and problem resolution.
Desired experience :
- SAP S4 HANA Implementation experience
- Project management certified (eg PMP, Prince2 etc.) with strong MS Project Office skills.
- Min 10 years managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience in a project management role in a client-driven environment, preferably within a large multinational Fortunes 500/Tech sector.
- Very strong communication skills