Role Summary: My Client, a leading services organisation needs a Project Manager to join their team to assist with a Success Factors System Implementation. This position is to own the end to end project and programme management for a core HRMS project. Reporting to the project sponsor, the Group HR Director, this person needs to shape, lead and drive successful completion of the project.
The initial contract role will be for 8 months. Daily rate on offer ranges from €600 -650 p/d, candidate dependant.
The Ideal candidate: 10+ years’ project or programme management experience. Delivered numerous Success Factors Implementations successfully with good knowledge of the platform and functionality. Retail experience is an added advantage but not essential.
This role will require you to:
- Mobilise and shape the project in conjunction with external implementation partner.
- Project manage all details of the project day to day – project plans, status, risks, issues etc.
- Ensure project is being delivered to budget and track and manage all costs effectively.
- Manage programme communications and engagement.
- Ensure effective governance forum including directly owning and creating governance materials and deliverables.
Technical Skills Required:
- 2-4 Success Factors Implementations
- A project management qualification
If the above meets your criteria and you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 01 6146096