A technology company involved in the development of AI solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on a wide range of features and functionality for our clients’ core product offering
- Develop, design, and maintain functionality across backend systems including the APIs, core functionality and databases
- Input into product architecture and product functionality
- Work with frontend developers in designing out APIs
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that our clients product delivers best-in-class functionality
- Work directly with the senior management team and help to develop technical strategy.
- Like solving important problems in a crucial part of our client’s product
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have 5+ years of Python development experience
- Have knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado, or similar.
- Have experience in using ORMs and accessing databases from Python
- Are proficient with Git
- Experience writing tests using pytest, unittest etc.
- Have experience in software architecture and design
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.