A IOT customer of mine who has just won a brand new project is looking to hire a senior engineer to join their team on this exciting brand new project which will look to scale very quickly.
This role involves consulting with the end customer to convert their business requirements to software requirements.
If you are eager to work with a dynamic team, to gain experience in design and architectural development of a high-performance team, this job is definitely for you.
Offering competitive daily rate for an initial 6 month contract.
- Experience in UNIX admin tools like SSH, SCP, VPNs, bash.
- Excellent proficiency in Python and/or Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful API’s
- Good understanding of computer networks TCP/IP
- Excellent verbal communicator. This job requires the candidate to be comfortable and willing to engage in dialogue with a variety of stakeholders - software engineers, data scientists, project managers, partners & customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with agile methodologies and approaches (Agile, Kanban)
- Experience interfacing with Splunk and Syslogs
- Experience integrating with ITIL systems such as Remedy.
- Familiar with different database technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search.
- Data preparation and Data Warehousing (SQL, ETL, Warehouse Architecture)
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0876666011. Client is highly engaged to hire and is looking for an engineer who can potentially start next Monday.