Senior Software Engineer - QA automation
Our client is seeking a number of QA Automation Engineers to work on their Cloud Platform, built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across their flagship products. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc
● Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategy based on development and
feature completion milestones.
● Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
● Design automation framework for automating feature tests. Propose changes or enhancements to
the framework for enabling new feature tests.
● Participate in test cases, test plan and code reviews
● Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation,
product management etc.
● Participate in bug triaging, tracking quality assurance metrics
● 6+years of total experience
● Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
● Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
● Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes
● Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
● Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the
● Familiarity with Test Management systems.
● Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
Salary c. 45k plus 10% bonus plus pension, healthcare.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter to be considered for the role.