Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.
Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong possibility the role could become permanent
You will be part of the European Commercial Finance team for one of the business divisions. You will be controlling the budget of the regional support function, driving the cost efficiency across the region, analyzing financial performance. You will be in constant collaboration with the peers and business leaders across Europe
- 3- 5y experience in the Finance function (FP&A or controls) ideally from an Auditing background.
- You need to be a pro-active person, team player with international mindset.
- You should demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail to perform in this role as well as ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communication both written and oral is key.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and IFRS principles.
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantageous.
- Regional support function cost control (25Me people costs)
- Manage monthly closing, interchanges
- Perform monthly analysis
- Prepare quarterly rolling-forecast
- Track cost saving actions
- Drive cost awareness and cost conscious behavior
- Your key stakeholders are the budget holders (business VPs) and European management team
- Improve the efficiency of the monthly controlling process
- Improve the accuracy of quarterly forecasting
- Regional P&L analysis (800Me sales, 90Me support function cost)
- Monthly prepare regional support function analysis in cooperation with local country controllers
- Perform quarterly organization / cost efficiency benchmarking across the region
- Develop / redeploy cost efficiency dashboard
- Ultimately, develop in country cost blueprint (direct and allocated costs)
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews