I am looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join the quality department for my client, based in Waterford. The facility is easily commutable from Wexford, South Tipperary or Kilkenny/Carlow.
The successful candidate will manage quality assurance activities on-site, ensuring compliance with regulatory commitments, in-house requirements and cGMPs.
Our client employes 10,000 people worldwide and is one of the world's largest suppliers of their specialist product in the life sciences market. They are offering an excellent package, what is most important to them is finding the right candidate.
* Responsible for facility compliance with regulatory commitments, in-house requirements and GMP.
* Introduction of quality systems by means of research and assessment of current industry practices and GMP requirements.
* Preparation of procedures and policies for area of responsibility.
* Responsibility for maintenance and development of GMP awareness facility-wide, including: preparation and execution of training programmes, assessment of GMP training requirements, and execution of internal GMP auditing.
* Investigation for QA review of all GMP critical documents.
* Participate and manage in the introduction and maintenance of GLobla Quality Management Systems (GQMS)
* Exception and deviation management e.g. deviations, Alarms, OOS, etc.
* Maintain, develop and manage QA systems.
* 5 years of experience in a QA role within a high-volume FDA regulated manufacturing environment
To apply for this exciting Senior QA Specialist job, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends.
Have some questions? Please call the Recruiter looking after this position, Leo Cordingley, on 086 049 5443 for an informal and confidential discussion anytime or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley /
Other jobs you may have searched for include: Senior Quality Engineer, Senior QA Specialist, QA Specialist, Quality jobs in Waterford.