A market-leading Medical-Device company in Cork is now looking for a Senior Quality Engineer on an initial 12-month contract.
- Conduct investigation, bounding, documentation, review and approval of non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints. Escalation of quality issues as appropriate.
- Accountability and ownership for material identification, material segregation, classification of defect types including the successful application of these techniques on a day-to-day basis in manufacturing.
- Analyze/review effectiveness of preventive and corrective actions. Review root cause investigation according to an established process.
- Support quality improvement initiatives such as process and product characterizations that lead to continuous / cost improvements.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Eoghan Fitzgerald at +353 (0) 21 428 9600 or send your profile to email@example.com