My Client is one of the world's leading vascular care businesses. They are uniquely focused on advancing the treatment of vascular disease and improving patient care by combining the latest medical device innovations with world-class pharmaceuticals, investing in research and development and advancing medicine through training and education.
Responsible for activities related to the technical support and process / product / equipment for current and next generation products. Plans and implements the development of new processes, develops, and coordinates new product development projects, provides technical leadership and supervision to engineers and technicians. Ensures that programme objectives are determined and met, logistics are effectively coordinated and budgets are adhered to.
- Implements a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements, writing justifications for additional personnel, obtaining approval for changes, and coordinating the selection process with human resources.
- Recruits, coaches and develops organisational talent
- Develops direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to lower level supervisors, experienced exempt employees, or skilled non exempt staff to achieve unit or project goals.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organisational objectives.
- Keeps the organisations vision and values to the forefront of decision making and action.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organisational objectives.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (for example (e.g.) compliance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), British Standards Institution (BSI), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) regulations
- Approves documents defining the quality system.
- Reviews subcontractors quality system to ensure that purchased products fully complies with the specified requirements.
- Participates with manufacturing management at all levels in problems of quality and relatability.
- Responsible for activities related to the technical support and process/product/equipment engineering functions for current and next generation products.
- Ensures that programme objectives are determined and met, logistics are effectively coordinated and budgets are adhered to.
- level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 9+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Provides direction and monitors progress of exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors company-wide indicators such as market share and profitability; monitors external environment in areas of technical or professional responsibility.
- Experience taking novel devices from concept to commercialisation
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Develops and/or identifies new work processes and the improved utilisation of human and material resources within the assigned or related functions or groups; facilitates others' participation in the continuous improvement programme; investigates and solves problems that impact work processes and personnel within or across units or departments; develops and communicates a vision for the organisational unit assigned.
To Discuss this role contact Seamus on 00442890725625