Working in a close-knit team of backend and frontend React Developers building innovative apps for their growing international client base, you will have the opportunity to contribute your input into the direction of their products and features.
If you are passionate about coding and building high quality web and mobile applications within an agile, positive team environment, this could be the role for you.
The ideal React Developer will have previous experience on cross-platform applications working as a core, influential member of a cross-functional team.
This Senior role has the potential to progress into a Team lead role so will suit anyone wishing to further their career in this direction.
- 2+ years React experience essential
- Experience with Git
- Previous exposure to Jira
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Interest in web standards, SEO, accessibility etc
- Degree in Computer science/IT preferred, but not essential
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail required as well as strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and ability to achieve deadlines
The company are committed to ensuring the working environment is challenging yet fun with everyone enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
As well as an attractive benefits package, there is also huge opportunity for strong career growth as the company are currently undergoing a rapid growth faze.
For more information on this brilliant role, get in touch with Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
€55,000.00 - €60,000.00 per year