Senior Recruitment Consultant – Flexible/Part-Time Hours
Are you passionate about Office & Secretarial Recruitment? Do you love working at a fast pace?
Our Office Support & Commercial division is the foundation of which our company was built on, having been crowned the NRF Best in Specialism in Office & Secretarial winners 4 times in a row.
If you love Office Recruitment, join our highly experienced Office & Secretarial team based in Fitzwilliam square, who are truly passionate about delivery of Temporary, Contract & Permanent Recruitment solutions.
Hit the ground running on a hot desk with an elite and enviable client list built on the reputation of providing exceptional Recruitment solutions for over 20 years.
Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. We work smarter not harder and have fun!
If you would like to work for a great company who buy you clothes, pay for your phone, offer you flexible working hours & give you your birthday off contact me today!
In addition see our huge list of benefits that show you how we look after our people
- Attractive Basic Salary.
- Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Option to work 1 day per month from home.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Ad-hoc prizes throughout the year.
- Supported by a Business Development Manager who will win you new clients, an Internal Marketing Department who will promote your specialist division.
- Business support who will post your job ads!!
- 4 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry and placing candidate in Administration, Office Management, HR Sales, Customer Care.
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at Osborne