Senior Recruitment Consultants
Excellent opportunities for Senior Recruitment Consultants in Blanchardstown are now available in Ireland’s growing and award-winning Consultancy, who have been recently certified as a Great Place to Work.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong customer service, account management, relationship building within Recruitment & who wants to be a part of a great friendly, energetic, and award winning team during the optimum period of growth.
Osborne Office & Secretarial division is the foundation of which our company was built. Osborne is the 4th time winner of Best in Specialism at the NRF awards. We partner with organisations through listening to their requirements & to our candidates to understand their motivations, aligning them correctly and living by the Osborne purpose to find the Right person, Right role, No Compromise.
Upon joining our team, you will have support and guidance. A Business development Manager to seek out and win new business for you, while you provide excellent customer service to both clients and candidates.
When you join Osborne, a certified & listed Great Place to Work you will receive a great basic salary with a generous commission structure from day 1!
We are not only expanding in our Blanchardstown Branch but also in all our 6 branches. We have opportunities at all levels of experience for our hot desks & hot divisions.
If you have excellent experience, great ability to work under pressure, enjoy client relationship management and are very organised then this is the job for you. Apply now!!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary DOE
- 20 Days Annual leave
- Healthcare allowance
- Company outings & meetings
- Birthday day off
- ½ Day leave in December for Christmas Shopping.
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Closed at Christmas for number of days.
- Great team culture and working environment
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Love to learn programme.
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to follow through with clients.
- Client & Account Management experience
- Sourcing for candidates for the right roles
- Meeting Clients & Candidates
- Advisory service to Clients and Candidates.
- Handle any queries from customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills required.
- Administration – General.
- Upload & manage databases
- Comply with company procedures.
- Must have 2 years Minimum Recruitment Experience.
- Must have experience as Senior recruiter
- Strategic & problem-solving experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team & cross department
- Great initiative, would enjoy taking responsibility and continuous learning.
- Can work on your own or in a team or both.
- Very personable.
- Experience of proven results within recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office / 365
- Strong numerical & IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Driving is preferable but not essential
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or Ayesha Thompson or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie