Senior Recruitment Consultant- Office/ Commercial Division.
Osborne Office Support & Commercial division is the foundation of which our company was built. This award-winning division partners with organisation who hire staff for Front of House, Administration, PA/EA’s, Office Management, Customer Service, Sales, HR & Legal Support for Permanent, Contract & Temporary assignments.
We are thrilled that due our growth we would like to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Based in our HQ on Fitzwilliam Square you will work with an excellent range of organisations and sectors.
Upon joining Osborne, you will work with High performance team, in a culture of Honesty, High Trust, a strong sense of team. We are passionate about the excellent recruitment solutions we provide which are directly aligned to our purpose- Right Person, Right Role No Compromise.
We work smart and have fun!
In addition to our truly great environment, we have an extensive range of Benefits which include:
- Attractive Basic Salary.
- Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
- Mobile phone paid
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Option to work 1 day per month from home.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Ad-hoc prizes throughout the year.
- Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in development of new business.
- Be a brand ambassador for Osborne, with a passion for excellent service delivery.
- Proactively source Talent for roles with our clients.
- Interested in smashing Financial & Non- Financial objectives
- Listen to both clients and candidates to real understanding of their motivations and ensuring we present options meeting those requirements.
- Attending Business networking events.
- Build & maintain solid, long term partnership with our clients.
- 4 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
- Passionate about our Industry
- Proven experience in Client delivery.
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm.
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson – Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.thompson at Osborne