To implement the companies Commercial Strategy for the Energy BU in the Utility and Renewable markets across Ireland.
To develop and maintain a broad range of contacts up to and including C-level in order to ensure that the Company meets or betters the requirements of its Sales & Cost Targets.
To introduce and promote new products and solutions with a focus on Smart Grid ready products.
- Experience in the Electrical Utility or Large Scale Renewable Segment
- Extensive Sales/Marketing experience ideally with a strong background in Medium Voltage Products & Solutions.
- Strong and demonstrable sales success at executive level; strong relationship management skills; proven ability to follow sales processes and work to demanding timescales
- Maintain and grow the profitable sales of companies product offering within the Key Segment.
- Successfully drive, Implement and enforce the company strategy for the Utility & Renewable Segment in the country.
- Engage with customers & partners to exploit opportunities to grow.
- Work closely with the product managers and solution architects to bring a differentiating value proposition to the customer, leveraging the complete products offer portfolio to ensure that our products & solutions are specified and included in RFQ's
- Manage & Coordinate internal stakeholders to respond to all RFQs and deliver timely and complete tender packages.
- Develop effective working relationships at Corporate, Technical & Procurement levels and be the recognized customer contact in this segment.
- Work with Marketing Services and Channel Marketing Managers, to achieve the targeted levels of visibility and market share in the Utility & Renewable segment.
- Develop and deploy a Strategic Account Plan which defines our core value proposition to the customer and summarizes key pillars of action for growing the account.
- Take responsibility for the development of your competencies in line with companies Competency Framework.
- Own and co-ordinate key customer issues, taking appropriate action to solve problems and minimise customer disruptions