Senior Technical Sales Engineer – Automation
Working for an international company specialising in engineering and automation services and solutions who are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer with previous experience with safety automation, pneumatics, hydraulics and robotics. Dealing with new and existing clients across blue-chip manufacturing companies in the Irish Medical Devices, Consumer Packaged Goods, Building Products, Food & Beverage, ICT, and Pharmaceutical sectors.
• Drive increased market penetration and sales throughout our current customer base
• Establishing new business within the blue-chip manufacturing companies
• Promote products, solutions and Engineering services to new customers
• Deepen and expand relationships with existing customers to increase revenues and profitability
• Provide pre-sales and post sales technical support.
• Become knowledgeable about customer applications of Products & Services
• Generate sales reports
• A successful sales engineer with a proven track record within the manufacturing sector
• 6 years’ experience both in Sales and Engineering
• Knowledge of automation technology
• A third level qualification in a related technical discipline
• Strong contact base throughout the Pharma/Bio-Pharma/Medical Devices/Food & Beverage as well as General Manufacturing Industry in Ireland
The role will require extensive travel throughout Ireland covering Munster, South Leinster.
Salary DOE with a performance bonus, car, phone, laptop, travel expenses, health insurance and pension
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.