Senior Sales Manager
Forde May Consulting is exclusively retained by a sector leading advertising and communications firm who are seeking an ambitious and inspiring Senior Sales Manager. The role will be primarily based in their Central Dublin office with the likelihood of two days per week in the Belfast office. The role will give you the opportunity to work with a varied and extensive B2B and consumer account portfolio whilst managing the small, highly successful sales team.
If you have the energy, hunger and passion to develop your career for the long-term, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will be able to make changes and make impacts from day one.
- Lead, develop and inspire Sales teams
- Network and build rapport with leading new and existing clients
- Create lead generations and bring through to successful outcomes
- Develop market insights to further the client's profile, products and services.
- Build relationships with key media contacts
- Liaise with clients regarding publishing campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to clients, briefing and updating them where necessary
- Play a key role in pitching for new business and developing advertising proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
We are looking for a Senior Sales professional, experienced in managing teams successfully, with a track record in delivering exceptional work and developing strong client relationships.
- Strong networking skills and rapport building at all levels
- Gravitas and presence at conferences / events
- High levels of communication - presentation, verbal and written skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for sales and growing sales teams
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Commercially astute - creating business from new information
- Experience in building influential networks
- Solid IT and project management skills
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
This role offers you the opportunity to join an established SME firm with the long-term reward of director level attainment, beyond this position of Sales Manager. Sales experience in medical, pharma or related sectors would be seen as advantageous, but not essential. The company has an excellent reputation, where you will be rewarded with a generous salary package and long-term career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Brendan Catney, Principal Consultant at Forde May Consulting on 0044 2890 628877 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be private and confidential.