We are currently are looking to get Senior SAP BW Specialist to join our team on a permanent bases.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Role responsible for end to end SAP BW design, development and support, from source system extraction queue management, through to designing and developing complex data models, and reporting. Responsible for production support and ability to trouble shoot and resolve issues quickly.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
- Subject matter expert & architect for SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Designing and developing and delivering architectures in SAP BW & Bex Queries
- Ability to manage projects
- Designing, developing and governing data load processes and procedures
- Providing governance on BW solutions in conjunction with other teams
- Interacting with stakeholders on ideas and pursuits, conducting feasibility assessments, providing estimates.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving production issues
- Communicating effectively to stakeholders on project deliverables.
ESSENTIAL Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Number of years’ experience as a SAP BW professional working in large global corporate/manufacturing environments.
- Experience of the SAP HANA database
- Proactive in anticipating issues or opportunities and seeing synergies in how solutions can be designed to maximize business benefit and minimize TCO.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Experience and capability in both Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Ability to manage business stakeholders and their expectations and to speak with authority about data warehousing & Analytics.
- Knowledge of business processes in one or more manufacturing, supply chain, controlling, financial planning.
- Capability to coach and mentor others in best practices.
- Inquisitive mindset, ability to research latest technology trends and apply to deliver business value.
- Strong capability in building a consensus, some leadership acumen, tenacious.
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to troubleshoot to a highly granular level and to clearly articulate findings.
- Ability to deliver on recovery, restoration and assurance of data integrity in a timely manner.
- The role is required to operate in a fluid environment where project and operational support demands are met with equal competency.
Additional DESIRED qualifications and/or experience
- Business Objects WEBI
- Power BI
- BW on HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Senior SAP BW Specialist. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SpecialistDevelopment and Delivery Associate Manager.”
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular