This role will offer massive opportunity for the success candidate, so if you're looking for a new challenge, don't miss out on this one!
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive vision and strategy for network security architecture to accomplish department objectives of protecting systems and data hosted in the data centers and the cloud
- Understand, research, design and develop secure implementations of technology solutions, and oversee large rollouts of the same.
- End to end analysis, requirements development, design, and governance of the security processes and tools ecosystem within infrastructure, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate
- Understand the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions, serving as a liaison between technical teams and management
- Security technical and Information Protection leadership for fine grained solutions including developing secure and sustainable security reference architectures where applicable
- Identify and document critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders / business process owners
- Able to communicate processes' and tool automation needs to Automation Team to drive infrastructure as a code mentality.
- 8+ years security architecture and/or security engineering overseeing network security capabilities
- Architect, designing and implement global email security solutions
- Designs and implements email threat prevention solutions
- Experience in endpoint and collaboration security architecture design, documentation and best practices; understand enterprise architecture frameworks and can independently author and assess technical architectures
- Assess current state architecture for endpoint security and develop future state architecture and capabilities around endpoint security solutions
- Deep level understanding of TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) networking and the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) 7-layer model
- Detailed understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and their remediation strategies;
- Detailed understanding of control frameworks and reference architectures such as NIST, CyberSecurity kill chain.
- Cyber Security and/or network related certifications (s) such as CISSP, ISSAP, GCED, or proven equal experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.