Stelfox has exclusively partnered with a Dublin based start-up building a sophisticated, AI-based cloud platform that will deliver improved technical support to customers with “IoT Connected Homes”.
Commercially backed by one of Ireland's leading technology entrepreneurs, this is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage "start-up" with exciting growth plans for 2020.
At present, our client employs 35 people across the business including 15 based in Dublin where the product development team is located.
I'm working closely with the CTO who is now looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with a proven background in building large-scale consumer-focused web applications to join their dynamic, multi-disciplined team in Dublin city.
Here you will have the chance to work closely with "Technology Business Leaders" with a wealth of experience in building successful technology-driven companies and work alongside other talented developers driving the development of a complex IoT/ cloud-based platform.
What you'll need...
- 5+ years experience developing customer-focused web, messaging/ voice, and mobile applications
- Relevant Technical Degree
- Experience in delivering production-ready, mission-critical solutions to a large user base
- Strong Java programming experience including Spring Frameworks (Spring Data, Spring Integration)
- Experience with REST API development to enable client-side applications
- Knowledge of lightweight cloud containers like Docker/ Kubernetes
- Knowledge / Experience with middleware technologies like RabbitMQ, MQTT or Apache Kafka is highly desirable
- Experience of analytics technologies such as Apache Spark, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NPL)
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS is a big bonus