Our global client is a leading supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles.
Their mission is to save lives and protect the environment through pioneering breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, breaking systems, collision mitigation and fuel consumption / efficiency for cars, trucks, trailers and buses around the world
Based in Dublin city, their R&D centre specialises in building innovative solutions and products to advance their existing Trailer technology.
Here, the engineering team consists of 15+ engineers building products from proof of concept to production, delivering responsive, data-centric web applications.
The Dublin R&D team is currently building a new sophisticated cloud-based platform and is actively seeking a Senior Node.JS Engineer with AWS experience to join the team.
What you’ll need…
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience building world class software in an agile development environment
- Proven experience developing commercial solutions using Node.js
- Good understanding of Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS Serverless is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of Microservices, Container tools (Docker, Kubernetes), REST API’s, SQL and NoSQL, GIT
- Experience with Event-driven / Message-driven or production scale systems/software
- Bonus points for Messaging protocols like MQTT (messaging protocol for sensors and mobile devices)
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.