Senior Software Test Engineer
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a permanent role offering an upper quartile salary plus full benefit package.
In this position, you will be working with technical and business stakeholders in an Agile environment. You will be involved in daily software testing activities, such as planning, designing, building, execution, debugging and reporting and you will be working on fully automated data-driven test frameworks.
You are a software test professional, with circa 8 - 12 years of software testing experience. You are comfortable working in agile development teams and you have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle. You have excellent troubleshooting and root cause analysis capabilities across software applications and virtual infrastructure (ideally including cloud based software). You have solid test automation skills and experience and are passionate about improving your test automation skills and experience. You have at least two years’ experience in a hands-on software automation testing role, with demonstrated success in test automation framework delivery in Java or Python.
Experience of (or a strong interest) in any of the following would be desirable:
- Scripting capabilities (such as Bash, Awk, Python etc).
- Experience in designing and building test environments including synthetic data generation
- Understanding (and ideally hands-on experience) of microservice architecture, containerization (e.g Docker), orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) and working with immutable objects
- Jenkins, Git/Gerrit.
- Building custom automation tools;
- Exposure to cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Working knowledge with Appium, Saucelabs (or similar tools).
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie , or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
Extremely attractive salary + generous package now on offer