Our client, a leading medical device company based here in Galway is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team on a 12-month contract.
In this role you would be working with external suppliers as well as within a cross functional team to resolve supplier related issues. This person would be a driving continuous improvement while also driving key quality metrics across the Galway location.
- Communicate with management and project team about supplier performance.
- Support in review of supplier introduction and changes, coordinating activities with suppliers as well as cross functional teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support.
- Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier based on risk associated with product or service.
- Develop and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure GMP and quality standards are met.
- Define receiving inspection requirements as required and associated test method validation for all internal test methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Engineering or Science or another technical field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines including 21 CFR parts 210,211, 21 CFR part 820, ICH requirements and ISO 13485 is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Supplier Quality would be an advantage.
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification would be an advantage.
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Rebecca O'Connor on 091 749265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.