A global multinational company operating in the IT sector!
- Manage, maintain and monitor customer system.
- Effectively communicate and train other team members to maintain and improve support services.
- Engage in Services with Problem Line, Problem and Change Management
- Processes Actively control tasks such as Patching, Monitoring, etc.
- Responsible for actively Supporting, monitoring and managing: ISCSI SAN Support, Backup System Management and Microsoft Patch Management.
- Upload Incident, Request, Problem and Change tickets to a ticketing system.
- Minimum 8+ years in an infrastructure support background.
- Strong knowledge of VMware, Managed backup systems, Active Directory and Keying skills for this role.
- Ability to prioritise issues along with dealing with customer issues while balancing project work. All to be completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and documentation skills.
- Basic networking experience.
- Citrix certification has bonus.
Please note that you will need a valid working visa.
Email me, email@example.com or call +353 1 679 3182