Senior Technical Account Manager
Do you have a background in technical support, handling complex issues and effectively communicating with key stakeholders? Right now, we are actively recruiting for a Senior Technical Account Manager to join a thriving Fintech business based in Dublin CC. Supporting key clients on software development issues, managing high level customer situations and leading cross-functional responses, you will play a pivotal role in the management of critical situations as part of a global team. If you are have outstanding communication skills, you are technically skilled and able to inspire cross functional teams across the globe, this role could be just what you have been looking for.
Your job As Senior Technical Account Manager you will…
* Lead cross-functional response to high priority, high visibility, complex critical incidents.
* Orchestrate Support, Engineering and Professional Services.
* Lead reviews and root cause analysis to drive continual improvement
* Manage multiple escalations occurring at once
* Actively communicate both internally and externally on the progress of the incidents
* Rapidly mobilize cross-functional teams
* Work directly with customers as an escalation point to provide reassurance Job Requirements - What we need from you.
* Good understanding of Windows
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Active Directory, IIS and other web and network technologies.
* Understanding of Database technologies.
* 5+ years' experience working in a Technical Support environment, handling complex issues
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline is a plus
* Ability to join the 24x7 roster
* Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
An established Fintech company delivering leading software solutions
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below.
Recruiter: Dan Lee tel. 016741433