Global Biotechnology company based in Waterford, Ireland - actively looking for Senior Technical Leader - MSAT for 18 month contract position. The candidate will work in the Manufacturing Technologies and Industrialisation department as a Technical Leader for New Product Introductions (NPI) and Product Life Cycle Management.
- Provide product and technical expertise to cross functional teams.
- Leads and participates in lyophilization process and product development activities.
- Support product industrialisation and leads product Life Cycle Management.
- Represents MSAT on cross functional teams across the Sanofi network.
- Provide product governance for established commercial products for simplification, standardisation and innovation.
- Lead product investigations with strong understanding of compliance and cGMP.
- A role within MT&I-MSAT Waterford will build upon the body of manufacturing product & process knowledge for new products and of current processes within the commercial life cycle management.
- B.Sc., B.E. or M.Sc./M.Eng. Degree in Bio-sciences, Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 year's experience in manufacturing technical support roles.
- Proven ability to deliver process and product technical transfers.
- Comprehensive experience in product and process development, industrialisation and life cycle management.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Strong technical competency in Physical and Manufacturing Sciences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with Ability to influence at senior level.
- Enthusiasm and passion for science contributing to an energised working environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in project direction.
- Solid working knowledge of cGMP's, GDP, GLP etc.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organisations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Aleksas Kremenskas on +353 (0)87 2727949 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org