As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing cross-functional areas of product development.
You will manage all aspects of the portfolio planning process and be between senior leadership, product engineering, UX, and product management.
- Coordinate and cooperate with Technical Project Managers in the execution and tracking of portfolio plans
- Assess portfolio issues and areas of risk and developing mitigation plans
- Manage and drive the efficient planning and delivery of customer value within lean product delivery
- Continuous Improvement: Identifying, measuring and improving metrics to track progress on continuous improvement and identify new improvement opportunities
- Take responsibility for special initiatives as required to support the senior management
- Creation and delivery of Executive/C-Level material to support strategic and business objectives.
- 5+ years program management experience with emphasis on a lean/continuous change environment
- Proven knowledge and experience in driving positive change and organisation transformation with Lean, Agile, Kanban and related methodologies and managing large programs of work in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple products and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and linking corporate, divisional and department strategies and objectives when planning, managing portfolios, teams and managing lean processes
- Experience of SaaS based environments
- Takes accountability for all project management aspects and works effectively and closely with the delivery managers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional autonomous teams.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.