Senior Test Method Engineer | 12-month contract | Galway.
Our client, one of Galway’s leading Medical Device Company are seeking a Senior Test Method Engineer for a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the product development team and you will be responsible for supporting activities required to ensure development and validation of Test Methods. You will be working closely with numerous departments.
- You will undertake and complete test method development tasks such as creation, writing and validation.
- You will support on-going maintenance of test methods.
- You will lead or participate in cross functional teams where you will translate product specifications into test methods.
- You will generate new test methods and test method related equipment and fixtures with all supporting materials.
- You will lead and solve complex problems to resolution and solution implementation.
- You will interpret international standards and regulatory guidance into test methods.
- You will develop, modify, apply and maintain quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- You will devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mechatronics, Science).
- Ideally have 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Soildworks or CAD as well as model or fixturing fabrication, statistical knowledge, and anatomical knowledge.
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both verbally and written.
- You will be working on cross functional teams. You can work effectively and proactively.
To apply please send an updated copy of your CV to Rebecca O'Connor at ROconnor@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.