Senior Tester - Job code S004
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will be based at our customer site
- You will be creating test scripts by analysing the business requirements, ensuring all the test coverage is met
- You will proactively be providing updates and report on all testing activities in a timely manner
- You will take ownership of the testing of projects from requirements to production release
- Compile defect and test reports as well as prepare test case documentation
- You will be working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent release of software
- You have at least 3 years of experience of testing mobile applications and website
- You have a good understanding of Agile methodology
- Previous experience in using Bug tracking tools like JIRA, HP ALM
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in handling multiple projects and working under tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
- Experience in scripting e.g. Python or Ruby essential
- Experience in Linux essential
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with locations in Northern Ireland, Eastern Europe, UK and HQ in Dublin. From banking to telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud.
At Ammeon, ground breaking technology is at the forefront, but it's our people who drive the technology and delivery forward. We recognize individual and team contributions, we support them by providing many opportunities for their growth and want them to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. Our HR team is continuously striving to create environment that is supportive, dynamic, innovative and fun to work in.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.