Treasury Analyst / FX Dealer/Trader
Global Treasury Function
Location – City centre
- Cash and liquidity management, monitoring group cashflow and analysing underlying currency exposures;
- Responsible for the execution of all proprietary trades;
- Perform as necessary corporate dealing in money market and foreign exchange instruments, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis;
- Resolve queries with counterparty banks and Fidelity departments in a timely manner;
- Analyse monthly intercompany balances and co-ordinate net settlements process.
- Graduate / good academics
- Relevant experience encompassing cash management, analysis, money market and FX dealing is desirable.
- Association of Corporate Treasurers’ AMCT qualification preferred.
- High level of MS Excel and Access proficiency and experience with Treasury Management systems.
- Risk management awareness.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.