A Medical device company in Cork are looking for a Senior Validation Engineer. The primary purpose of this job is to support major Manufacturing Engineering Projects.
This position will provide project leadership on continuous improvement, and risk mitigation initiatives and will also include liaison with outside suppliers and other Company Design & Manufacturing sites to ensure all goals and targets of the manufacturing process are achieved.
Competent in validation requirements on new processes, equipment introductions & process changes.
- Process Validation for process creation
- Process Validation for the transfer of processes within the facility.
- Process Validation studies in alignment with approved SOPs.
- Participates on cross-functional project teams with the support of Development,
Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and other groups
- Investigate and trouble-shoot problems, validation change control and preparation of draft protocols, reports and data tables.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Strong technical skills in Medical Device
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline.
- Problem solving skills - to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
- Decision Making - required to make decisions on technical issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations to support the US region. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent full-time role with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organisations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Aleksas Kremenskas at 021 428 9609 or send your CV to email@example.com